Sunday, August 23, 2020

Candidate Profile | Nichole Mossalam Racist Italian/Irish Woman Calls Herself "Person of Color" Now THAT is Racism!

An Open Letter to State Rep Candidate Nichole Mossalam:

Dearest Nichole,

I hope you won't discriminate against me because I am a martian with DNA from Saturn and Pluto, or at least I think I am.  How nice that you are a woman of Irish and Italian descent pulling a stunt like Medford school committee person Paul Comeau Jr. morphing into Paul Ruseau! hey - if Jackie Kennedy, the most famous woman in the world at the time, could go Greek and become Jackie Onassis, anything is possible, right?   The fact that Paul Comeau Jr. is a convicted felon who did serious prison time and the public doesn't seem to be aware of that fact, well, there's one black eye on Our Revolution Medford!

So now - presto change-oh, you're a candidate who calls herself a "mutt" - we give you the evidence: two parents, four grandparents, eight great grandparents, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1,024, 2,028, 4,056, 8,112, 16,224 - see all of my bloodline? Told you I'm a martian!   32,448 people had to have intimate relations in order to make me and you.  Mutt indeed!

Everyone thought that I was making it up that I was a homosexual, like a line from my friend Willie Alexander's song Rock & Roll Riff #78
"In my rock and roll drag/I'm a counterfeit fag."

Look, I didn't want to DATE all those women, they wanted to go out with a rock singer...and one of them kept all the good looking guys away from me as much as she could!   After they figure out you have so many male roommates over the years, they tend to get the hint.  I have to be more like you, I should've PLAYED IT STRAIGHT....BUT, alas, we all don't have your fortitude.  You, an American woman of Italian/Irish descent have decided to do a Michael Jackson in reverse!
We loved Michael Jackson BECAUSE he was a person of color!  What the heck did he want to become a white guy for?


When you tape at Malden Access TV where the E.D. puts his face front and center rather than the kids and the seniors...he acts like he's Ronny Cox in the film Total Recall, doesn't he, selling basic things like air and public access and censoring people in violation of the non-profit's mission.   

That old egomaniac!


All are welcome unless you call the police on their pet stalker Julie over there, a judge put two restraining orders on her for a total of four years and that was BEFORE that dude on the board of MATV ran out on the Logan Airport tarmac and got himself arrested.     Malden Access TV is TRULY the place where the nuts hunt the squirrels!
 
As for Obe Ron Kenobi himself, glad he's on your side because with your YouTube at only 415 views at 12:28 pm today, you're going to need the MATV stalker AND the board member that got arrested for running out on the tarmac for their votes!!!!   

Ronny's voting for Paul Donato, as surely as I'm a gay martian in cowboy drag...kinda like the village people!

Look, I believe in term limits and Mr. Donato knows that I do.  But I've changed my mind like you've changed your persona, so even though Paul pulled that stunt at the access station, I am making a deliberate choice to forget about term limits and keep the old guard in there so that the lunatic fringe, that would be you - darling, doesn't come in like Donald Trump and wreck the sandbox.

MaldenAccessMATV
Malden resident Nichole Mossalam's Candidate Profile | Massachusetts House of Representatives 35th Middlesex District.

 Candidate Profile | Nichole Mossalam


With 415 hits and Ron Cox behind you, it's going to be a long way down on election night.

Mr. Donato is going to dominate.

This is going to be fun!

 
Candidate Profile | Nichole Mossalam
   



Joe Viglione