Sunday, August 30, 2020

Freddy Dello Russo Jr. Thinking to Himself

1,683,491 @ 3:39 pm 
1,683,431 @ 2:03 pm

Boy, am I ever happy that I left the city council and got out of Dodge.

It's fantastic not getting pummeled daily on Medford Information Central or Information Central Medford or whatever he's calling it this week.

I urge my council colleagues to do the same and to abandon ship!

Life is great without seeing my name in print every other day...

But that doesn't stop me from reading the blog and laughing at Caravielolo, Michael "Karl" Marx and our new favorite punching bag, Isaac Bears!

It's lots of fun from the sidelines


Come join me, council, or you can get labeled MADAME KNIGHT quicker than Breanna ignoring Paul Ruseau's arrest, conviction and prison time! 


Post Script Parody:

Mark Rumley: "Hey, I retired and I still get slammed week after week after week."


Dello Russo: That's because you were a sleazy city solicitor and not a sleazy council person. More was expected of you.  The council is just a bunch of yahoos getting 30k a year that they don't deserve. 



stats  3:39 pm 8-30-2020
Pageviews today
476
Pageviews yesterday
485
Pageviews last month
18,180
Pageviews all time history
1,683,491