Friday, August 14, 2020

LOVE CHILD!

 

 THAT OLD QUEEN AT A CERTAIN CABLE TV  STATION TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED THE MAYOR'S 'ASS"....GET IN LINE, IT SEEMS!

 

he ain't the only one!

 

Why is it that all these presidents of public access stations are so vulgar?   Very simple, it's not about public access, it's their own personal little playpens.


That unethical TV station CHARGES $2OO.00 for your kids...to baby sit your kids, and you get that foul-mouthed vulgar old reprobate walking around making comments like that!   


What if your son or daughter heard some silver haired weirdo lusting after the mayor of the city?    Ugly is as ugly does!


THERE are 47 mayors in Massachusetts. I'm just wondering if I can get one of the mayors to get me pregnant if, perhaps, I can have a job in Breanna's Corner Office?  

 

Just thinking out loud.

 

LOVE CHILD...THE SUPREMES

https://youtu.be/fFg-2UrUTUc  

 

A CERTAIN MAYOR OWES BREANNA BIG TIME! 


Hope springs eternal, I'll get the TV station yet! 🤓


Just have to get one of those "On Your Back Resumes Dot Com"....

Breanna picks "the best people."  Right.   Just like Donald Trump.... ha! 


IN 1980 AT THE MUSEXPO IN FLORIDA WHEN i MET MY DEAR FRIEND AND RADIO HOST (FORMER ROCK STAR) GENYA SHE HAD A T SHIRT 

 

'WHO DO I HAVE TO FUCK TO GET OFF OF THIS RECORD LABEL?"

 

THE OPERATIVE PHRASE IS, WHO DO I HAVE TO SCREW TO GET THE TV STATION?

 

2 MAYORS DOWN, 45 TO GO!

 

SEND AN 8 X 10 GLOSSY....I GET TO DECIDE.  NO OLD TROLLS, PLEASE!

 



0 comments: