Monday, August 31, 2020

New Stats + DEMON STRIKE: THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF CITY COUNCIL SLEAZEBAG RICHARD F. CARAVIELLO

1,684,267 @ 4:11 pm  all-time views
315,733 to 2 million page views!
new stats below

DEMON STRIKE!
BIOGRAPHY OF A BASTARD

THE UNAUTHORIZED STORY OF
RICHARD F. CARAVIELLO,
TWO-FACED RAT BASTARD OF THE
MEDFORD CITY COUNCIL

 COMING SOON.


sleaze·ball
/ĖˆslēzbĆ“l/
noun
informalNorth American
noun: sleazebag
a disreputable, disgusting, or despicable person (also used as a general term of abuse).
"they were seen as a bunch of sleazeballs and liars, and voted out"


CHAPTER ONE
CARAVIELLO IN CRIMINAL COURT

In the history of the world there has probably never been a scoundrel asked on a witness stand "Are you one of the Top S.O.B.'s in Medford?"

The lying ton of lard, Richard F. Caraviello, on the witness stand in criminal court, blurted out an admission - "I'm on the list."

Photo of Caraviello engaged in stalking activities. After he lost in criminal court, Caraviello began stalking the man who defeated him.   This is May 19, 2017 on Salem Street.  Caraviello was slapped around the courtroom by his own stupid testimony on January 31, 2017.  He would stalk the victim at the laundromat on Salem Street, at a breakfast restaurant on Central St. meets Spring...for 30K a year Caraviello even skipped out on the Medford City Council during a pay-to-park vote, Caraviello couldn't be bothered voting, though he takes thirty thousand dollars of Medford taxpayers monies.

It's a photo of Caraviello breaking the law - did he ever pay the $1.00 fine for jaywalking?  Probably not, Republic Parking asleep at the wheel again!


Caraviello took an oath of office, but that pathological fibber and creep trashes his oath and God when he lies to the equally sleazy Medford police department (32 officers on the Brady List is the largest amount in Middlesex Country in 2020) and his partner-in-crime, despicable and loathed-city-wide Detective Paul Mackowski.

Medford is a criminal enterprise, but fatboy Caraviello can never decide which criminal side he is on... that's why this very blog nicknamed him "On the Fence Caraviello."

He sure looks pregnant here with unethical Uncle Bob Maiocco, doesn't he?  The 1.7 million dollar man, Maiocco, and the Wells Fargo problems that knocked him off of the council.  Birds of a feather, again.  Caraviello can't help but hang-out with reprobates.   

But, no, he is not pregnant, though you might think that he is. The bloated tummy?  The obese thug has a demon inside him that the Exorcist himself cannot remove.  The gestation period: eternity.
What an ugly embarrassment. The fat slob continues to stalk the man he lost to in criminal court, this time in Alden Chambers, the scene of the crime - where Caraviello lied about an assault victim of that other fat slob, Edward P. Finn.


Tell us what is worse?  To be seen with Mark Tonello or TV3 villain Ron Delucia, two of the most loathed individuals in all of Medford, caught on camera with full time creep Caraviello



 ON THE FENCE CARAVIELLO
 iF YOU are in the mood for a little cow-tipping, Caraviello is always "on the fence"...like my late girlfriend who was in too much of a hurry for our limo to get to the lesbian bar, she throws on a pink shoe and a green shoe  (i can't remember the exact colors, it was decades ago...) and a pretty lady comes up to her and says "I love your shoes" to which my girlfriend replies "Yes, dahling, it's like my sexual preference, I can't make up my mind."  Well, I could make up my mind, I put my arms around some handsome fellow I used to date...my girlfriend falling very much in love with him months later...ha ha ha...I would gloat because she could never  have him.*  (*he and his husband moved in with her on the first floor, she was on the top floor where we had many an interesting evening....but I digress;   His husband was at work at Logan Airport and when my lady friend left he locks the door. Oh my God, we hadn't had "relations" since the husband moved to Boston from NY. And all the old queens at the Napolean wanted to see us as a couple as they couldn't stand his husband.  Me?  I took another ex girlfriend's advice to always throw the married man back to the husband when done with them...but I digress again. To make a short story even shorter, once my girlfriend realized I was going to be engaging with my ex (I had told her threesomes with strangers NOT WITH MY RELATIONSHIPS, not that she ever listened...) she was frantic to find a key to get into the downstairs apartment. Which she did...so I just told him it was nice to see him and left.  Talk about a lack of decorum!  And now you know why other gay guys don't date women!  It'll take another eternity to make sparks fly like that again because they're all dead...including my ex's husband...) Me, I dumped them both for some gorgeous guy from Revere one of my secretaries was raving about (she lived on the same street, but I had never met him before picking him up at the club)...oh yeah, this was the summer of 1986...She couldn't make up her mind, and jealous Caraviello who has to have crush on me (I am four months younger than Caraviello, the councilor liking me for my youth, no doubt) so angry and jealous that we end up in court, where I win again.  

The idiot didn't know enough to stay away from my sandbox...and if there's one thing everyone knows in the music scene, the gay scene and the political scene is that I am not a chubby chaser...so if Bears, Caraviello, Marks, Finn, Scarpelli, try to come near me I won't call the police...it is more efficient to call Greenpeace to have them all towed back into the water as my dear old Aunty Oedi used to say...




 And what does it say about my dear friend Bob Skerry, Melanie McLaughlin and the bald guys on the council Falco and Scarpelli (Fat and Skinny to you, Abbott and Costello to the rest of us) that they would associate with such a fiend!

Enough to make you go on a date riding your broomstick with George Scarpelli to Otis, Mass. isn't it, Mr. Curtatone?



TO BE CONTINUED  




stats  4:11 pm August 31, 2020
Wrapping up August with steady views!

Pageviews today
589
Pageviews yesterday
663
Pageviews last month
18,546
Pageviews all time history
1,684,267