Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Zac Bores for Mayor - a Message from My Parents' Basement

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

Hi, it's me, Isaac "Zac" Bores, and I'm no Isaac Newton, I can assure you of that.  Well, I do not need to assure you, just look at my nonsensical behavior at the Medford City Council.


ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

My mommy and daddy are the best.  While other men my age have their own apartments, are meeting chicks or flirting with other guys, I feel safe and secure with mom and dad covering all the taxes, the mortgage, the enormous amount of food an enormous individual like me can consume watching reruns of The Golden Girls.   But then again, I'm not like other guys and you can't really compare me to other men because I'm a big kid at heart.


ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!
Look at the early picture of me at Phenom
somewhat thinner and totally geeky, then look at the fat slob that I am today, rivaling Scarpelli, Caraviello, Michael Marks and Ed Finn for fatness!  Put us in an elevator and it will be out of commission for months!

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

You never thought a futhermucker like me could get on the city council, but with the crazed loons at Our Medford/Medford Revolution/Our Revolution, whatever the Fxxx they are calling it today, we got the boots on the ground and here I am collecting Thirty Thousand Dollars a year without knowing what the F to do to help any of you!

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

 Remember that Tina Fey mocking of Sarah Palin "I don't know what I'm doing," well, it's not just a parody, it is how I conduct myself...out-of-touch and clueless.


ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!
Ha ha...so some obsessive/compulsive blogger posted that Paul Comeau Jr. changed like Jackie K into Jackie O, sans the girdle and the dress, into Paul Ruseau, it still makes the jerk on YOUR school committee a jailbird and convicted thief!   He's your vice chair of the school committee...with stupidity like that and dumb blonde Breanna ignoring the criminality, idiots like moi can have a field day!

I CAN ASSURE YOU, I've never, ever, EVER stolen a computer out of some school in New Hampshire.  Mommy and daddy don't let me out much!  New Hampshire?  I've never even been to Melrose...so trust me, all computers are safe everywhere, except for the one in our basement.

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!
ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!


ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

Now if you really want to have some fun at my expense, put "Zac Bears" into Google Images and see my progression from a plump young lad to his royal fatness, rivaling both Chubby Checker AND Antoine "Fats" Domino for the crown.

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

Look, Medford is already FUBAR thanks to McGlynn, Muccini-Burke and Breanna Lungo-Koehn...FUBAR, Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition, so you just can't do worse than me, and if I can scam $160,000 a year in salary that's a BONANZA more than the 30K a year I get to rip you off of, AND I can stay at home watching Bonanza on MeTV with mommy making me popcorn and daddy handing his good-for-nothing son a beer, while we all laugh at YOUR expense. Hey, it's your money.  Fat slob Caraviello criminally lied to the police to harass a reporter, George Scarpelli skated on the alleged hazing/rapes in Otis, Mass when, HECK, even I wouldn't let Scarpelli near my goldfish to "chaperone," (so that's what they call drinking and playing cards these days while the kids are all raping each other with broomsticks like an X rated version of Harry Potter)... Madame Knight is too busy with her bosses at the unions like Sean O'Brien* ...it's all a damn mess that none of these s.o.b.'s have the integrity, unity, transparency or brains to fix!  So why not pay me rather than the other idiots?

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!
Vote For Me, I Won't Work for Free, but like the three other mayors, I actually don't work, so what the F's the difference?

ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!

I AM TOTALLY BORING.  I EVEN BORE MYSELF.

SO...

WHY GET AGITATED OVER DUMB BLONDE BREANNA?

YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE I AM

IN MOMMY AND DADDY'S BASEMENT

THINK OF THE ELECTRICITY WE'LL SAVE AT CITY HALL WHEN I SHUT THE DAMN PLACE DOWN!


ZAC BORES FOR MAYOR!


WHERE MADAME KNIGHT COMES FROM:

William O'Brien's name appears in an indictment in the 1994 armored car
heist in New Hampshire that ended in the execution of two guards. The
indictment stated William O'Brien's name was on the rental agreement of the
getaway car, but O'Brien was never charged.

In addition to Sean O'Brien, William O'Brien has two other sons who are
members of Local 25; one who works on the movie crew and another employed at
Massport.

At the driving school yesterday, about a half-dozen men took turns
maneuvering tractor-trailer units emblazoned with the Local 25 logo through
rows of orange cones. Nearby, a man sat in a Massport dump truck reading a
newspaper.  http://www.shhair.org/Articles/FedsProbeMassportDeal.htm

0 comments: