Saturday, December 9, 2017

Countersuit on a member of Medford Community Cablevision, Inc.

1,117,699 @ 2:21 pm

Dear Readers,

On December 8, 2014, a fixated individual from Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., the entity that I helped to shut down, wrote libelous information about an award-winning access TV producer, me.   That document is one of many exhibits, captured on screenshot, in my case against that individual who harassed me in October of 2005 when I was speaking at the city council, who attempted to defame me at the city council but was stopped in his tracks by the current mayor, and other ugly stunts that the perpetrator pulled - all designed to stifle this producer's ability to serve the public via access TV.   I welcome the opportunity to bring the abuses they perpetrated on me to light. 

That individual's motives were clear: it was malicious, and he knew that all the things he stated about me were false.   He was also working in concert with his wife to twist the knife in when I suffered a tragedy. They were gleeful and threw salt into the wound of my suffering intentionally, willfully, maliciously and brazenly, and that will come out in court.

What he and his wife did to me was so ugly that the police tried to rush me to the hospital.  

What they did to me was disgusting.

I had a breakdown at the Winchester Access TV station because of their vile and hateful actions against me. The evidence of what they did to me will come out in a court of law.

What they did to me  was disgusting.

They also attempted to bear false witness against me in a court case that I won, they were sworn in but not called.  That will be brought to light in a court of law.
__________________________________
I am filing a countersuit on an individual who has harassed me for the better part of a decade.


1)He went on television and stated an ugly, malicious series of taunts about "young boys" on a malicious program "Spotlight on City Hall"

Please note: one of his former board members was arrested for allegedly giving 3 beers to a sixteen year old in Provincetown

There is other evidence that will be brought to light in the trial against the TV3 board member.

2)A post on TV3 which ran for over day falsely accused this victim of being "convicted of libel."    It was malicious and was intended to cause great harm in the community.  It was downright vicious.
___________________________

We welcome an opportunity to receive damages from that individual for the years of harassment, including malicious abuse of process, that has been exacted on a member of the access TV community that the individual in question and his wife have abused for over a decade.

We look forward to another victory, and this time, compensation. 

We also look forward to the facts on TV3 that will be uncovered via "discovery." 

That individual is a public figure on the board of a corporation currently being scrutinized by the Attorney General's office.  He claims that he "stepped down."   His name is still on the document with a false address that has never been corrected, still published on the Sec of State's website as of today.  We have a screenshot of that as well. 

 December 9, 2017 2:30 pm
March 19th 2014 Malicious post on Patch by the culprits is just the tip of the iceberg