Tuesday, November 26, 2019

My Master Plan: Bringing MCC TV3 and Mark Rumley to Justice over P/E/G Issues

1,459,885 @ 10:42 am
40,115 to one and a half million page views
1,238 since 7 pm 11/25/19
more viewers than anyone who ever watched TV3

"Your blog IS public access in Medford"
one of my many lawyers
 
_______________________________________
Next Phase of my Master Plan: 

It isn't so much about a mayor's transition team, or as Jimmy Spadorcia notes - a start up committee, my focus from the beginning of this Medford investigation starting in 2002 - 17 years ago - was the building of a real community center - a P/E/G access / radio station / media place where the citizens and visitors could get together and share ideas. 

That was anathema to the Burke and McGlynn administrations. 

On page 3 of the November 15, 2019 2nd Determination regarding the police department is the key legal language in regards to Medford Community Cablevision, inc., my primary mission/focus/goal for Medford. 

I will now utilize that information to demand the Attorney General's office hold Mark Rumley, Medford City Solicitor, accountable as a former board member investigating his own board of directors, and get to the truth about where the P/E/G monies went. 

Mayor elect Breanna Lungo-Koehn is a lawyer, it is incumbent upon her to work with me to find those missing monies and utilize them to build an access TV / Media Center away from the high school. 

I already created Community Media Medford - Mrs. Burke hijacked my name from the SOLE PROPOSAL to Mayor McGlynn when he put out the RFP. Medford Community Media just slides the last word from my name and puts it in front. It's flattering that Mrs. Burke has no independent thought and needed to steal from me, but it is what it is. 

Now we can right the ship if our new mayor is going to be the proponent of access in the corner office that she was on the council. 


If Frank Pilleri, Art Deluca, Ron Delucia and Harvey Alberg want to laugh this off, they should consult with Rumley. Mark isn't laughing.

I am determined, perseverance is my middle name, and I am effective.

Just ask Uncle Gene, Bob Maiocco, Mike McGlynn, Mayor Burke, Bob Covelle and my dear friend Oedipus from WBCN how effective I am when I put my mind to it.


17 years, Mr. Pilleri, you think I'm letting go now after you stomped on my foot, after Deluca and his accomplice stalked me?

NO way.


See you in court...with the Attorney General backing my efforts.


Sincerely


JV 


10:42 am
Pageviews today
1,238
Pageviews yesterday
2,060
Pageviews last month
34,425
Pageviews all time history
1,459,885