Thursday, July 27, 2023

Joseph Biden is a great leader...

 Gee, Stevie, but he kicked the much younger Marjorie Taylor Green around the room - State of the Union - gee, we are supposed to take your word for it when the economy is doing gangbusters thanks to smart and clever Biden. 

 Like George Foreman, look out for the guy who wants you to think one way when he can hit you with a left hook. 

 

 For example, this crazy lawyer was fighting us over public access, so I scribbled all over the envelope to make him think I was nuts. 

He pointed it out to another lawyer in the courtroom, and they were laughing at me. We get in front of the judge and I nailed him. 

 

He learned a good lesson, he underestimated me, which was exactly what I wanted. I'm not even a lawyer, just fighting for the public good. Biden is clever, and you underestimate the guy who got great news on the GDP today. Joke's on you.

0 comments: