Thursday, July 20, 2023

Letter to a Former Medford Police Officer

  apologies for the delay, I was interviewing a blues guitarist today for the radio show. Cool guy.

Then I got distracted by something called work. 

 

Being president takes a special person. 

Biden spent all those years in Congress and the White House, a lot better equipped than someone who had to take the job on the Apprentice because his family was so in debt. Some "billionaire," as Hillary pointed out. When Hillary won by more popular votes, as did Al Gore, and was denied the Presidency, my vote didn't count. 

I played my small part, as did a majority of Americans, to ensure a victory for Biden. I'm so glad that I did. 

 

The Republican Party is holding up our military (Republican Senator Tommy Tuberville’s months-long hold-up of military appointments. Tuberville recently came under fire for defending white nationalists in the military. ) 

 

I found your meme juvenile, John, and my mission is to ensure the Democrats sweep the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Republicans demanded we pay respect to the Presidency when nitwit George W stole the election, and that election was stolen by the Supreme Court from the people. Gore would have kept the surplus Clinton built, Dick Cheney stole it. At my age I have little patience for GOP Gerrymandering in New York (Bye George Santos, the map is being redrawn,) and the general buffoonery of Marjorie, Kevin, George, Loren, they make me want to take 5 showers a day. Yes, I am a Fact Checker, and the Facts are in - when over 60 judges, many appointed by Trump, tell Trump that Biden won, and all the lawsuits - Trump keeps losing "so much losing," to paraphrase the scandal-ridden crooked celebrity host, I have no time for individuals denigrating a good man like Joseph Biden. 

 This isn't a business, this page, nor is it part of city government. 

It's a political page where I disseminate information. 

 

 People can tune in or tune out, but as the Republicans said "respect the office of the Presidency." They don't, they're like the Brady-infested Medford police department "Do as we say, not as we do" Stephen Lebert, (and the list goes on and on....as we both know.) 

 

It is the GOP hell bent on controlling the conversation. 

Mocking my president on a platform I built was immature when Trump is stealing from Israel (precious artifacts) and turning America upside down with his vulgar platform.

 Peace and Blessings, John, I am fighting hard for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to do my small part to keep the ancient and wrong Republican party as far away from power as possible.

0 comments: