Sunday, October 27, 2019

Arnold and I are Skipping the City Council Meeting on Tuesday

1,425,368 @ 4:17 pm
1,425,359 @ 3:50 pm

Joe Vig Preview Follows City Council Recommendations!

Look at what the critics are saying:

President John Falco "Oh, Thank God for Arnold!"

Michael Marks:  "I'm sure it will be an insightful and articulate review.  Maybe James Cameron can have a press screening every Tuesday night for us..."

George Scarpelli:  "I don't even need to get the Otis, Mass. broom to get rid of him...just put a good movie on Tuesday nights..."

Madame Knight "Welcome to the day after Judgment Day"

Frederick N. Dello Russo, Jr.: "I second Mr. Knight's motion"

Breanna Lungo-Koehn: "What the hell do I care!  He got the Secretary of State to frighten my opponent.   Joe IS our Terminator!!!!"

OK, so the publicity company has given me the OK to write a "preview" based on the
trailers that are currently in circulation.

On a "critic review" site on Youtube:

Germain Lussier calls is
"... basically TERMINATOR: The Force Awakens...the best parts of T1 and T2 in a blender."

The critics in this YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSpcYISpu0Y give  thumbs ups to all the actors, especially Arnold and Linda Hamilton.  It is "the combination of the two," as Janis Joplin would sing, that has given this film lots of anticipation.

It being 4:12 pm, a few minutes before Sunday's Patriot game, it will be 50 hours and 45 minutes before I get to see this flick.   So we'll stick to the YouTube for this preview...


__________________________________________