Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Published in SOUTH MEDFORD on FACEBOOK

1,427,917 @ 11:18 pm
1,427,817 @ 7:52 pm
100  since 7:52 pm

Hi Chris, it was forwarded to me - has been forwarded about 49, 50 times or more and is making its way around Facebook. All I know is that the digital "paper" calls itself Somerville Times (without the "The" ) and is not affiliated with The Somerville Times from what I can tell. I did not write it, like over half one hundred people or more, I merely forwarded it or linked it. My own personal writings I take responsibility for, like the response from the Secretary of State's office last Thursday, October 24, 2019, demanding City Hall hand me the documents about the 26-30 (say 27) cops that the Medford Transcript stated were engaged in "police misconduct."

City Hall is appealing my victory with what they call a request for Reconsideration. I have a phone call in to an attorney as Medford solicitor Rumley has called in Marian Ryan, the mayor, attorneys and police...clearly, Rumley is freaked out by my victory. I can post all 4 pages if you like or go to Medford Information Central dot com. Election less than a week away, we need all the info we can get.
Image may contain: text
 
All Time1427817
Today665
Yesterday942
This Month19205
Last month 20,465