Thursday, June 30, 2016

To a Certain Republican Making Up Lies

751,396 @7:52 pm

SOME HACKASS (That's a jackass hack) goes up to the city council and lies about this writer, making up a dirty, filthy lie about a school committee person and crediting it to me.

By the way, I stopped that individual from driving drunk on November 3, AFTER he defamed me publicly at a city council meeting and AFTER he made up excuses (most alcoholics do) trying to justify his bad behavior.

The allergies are in full swing and this writer is dealing with them, but to wake up and see an individual that I helped against stirring it up and lying because...oh my God...I'm voting for Hillary Clinton, that's it, people.


You can NEVER trust a drinker, someone who is so miserable that he needs the bottle and go through life SLOSHED.


You, Mr. Skewed Republican, are an obstinate jerk with tunnel vision and pledging allegiance to the individuals who hurt this country through witch hunts like the Ken Starr Report and the Benghazi travesty.


Like we didn't already know what their abuse of our monies couldn't tell us because we already knew it.  These creepy, crazy Republicans try to build the narrative.

It's time that the party of fear mongering is dismantled.

The individual in question is Exhibit A.
A person he thinks is his friend actually called him a "sociopath" last night.

Hey, don't blame me, I'm the messenger.

They put up with him and laugh at him behind his back.


What a joke.  Mr. Republican.  Have another drink.


Or call Camuso to get you to AA right quick.