Monday, June 27, 2016

Have Another Drink, Robert

746,941

Another Bongo the Blockhead Victim Flips Out.
Paul, YOU MUST bring the Republican to an AA meeting.



Robert Cappucci   46 VIEWS
The administrator of this page is nothing but a bomb throwing instigator whose only purpose is to promote himself and his one sided progressive view of the world. I will have nothing to do with him or this page any longer. I wish you all well. God bless.

RESPONSE FROM AN ALLEGED VICTIM OF BRIAN S. BURKE
 What gets me is that the Mayor is a progressive and he slams her, Mrs Clinton is a progressive and he loves her, I understand that local politics is a little different but a progressive is a progressive and he shouldn't talk out of both sides of his mouth. If your going to be a progressive then be one, I would have a lot more respect for him.