Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A press pass for Adam and Paul

779,957 @ 9:21 am 

You know the press passes Paul Knight and Adam Camuso keep begging me for?   I posted one on my FB page.  But it expired tonight. Sorry boys

Guess which movie?   Same initials as our sports host
____________________________________________________
I was 5 minutes tardy getting to the theater and the actual press section was packed, but I choose to view the films from another row, as is my custom dating back to 1969 when I started reviewing movies for my own publication...47 years ago, when Paul Knight and Adam Camuso weren't even an itch in the blue jeans of their respective...oh never mind


From last night's screening.   Ex Councilor Paul Knight and current moron Adam Camuso on the Medfraud City Council ask residents if they have an official "Boston press pass" and turn to the village idiot, Alex Duppenthal, and say "Alex has an official press pass, do you?"

These are the ripoff artists who vote for their own pay raise and do nothing for the city they think is their own personal whore.

____________________________________



 9:22 am july 27

Pageviews today
897
Pageviews yesterday
1,658
Pageviews last month
32,456
Pageviews all time history
779,957