Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stephanie Calls Jeanine

764,160 @ 8:23 pm
764,136 @ 8:14 pm
7 hits in 14 minutes 8:14

32 hits in 23 minutes 8:23

Rinnnngggggggggggggggggggg....

Hello?

"Jeanine, it's me, Stephanie.  Are you down at Disney world?"

"No!"

"No?  Where are you?"

"I'm at home watering the flowers."

"You're at Aunty Carol's in Boca Raton...you're not watering flowers, I just drove by your house with Mike Nestor and couldn't find you or Paul and no one is there!"

"Mike Nestor?  How the hell did you wake up Rip Van Winkle?"


Stephanie: "Now I KNOW you're at Aunty Carol's...one of her smart ass jokes."

Jeanine: What? Are you, stalking me?

Stephanie:  How was Disney World?

Jeanine: It was great. How the heck did you know we were at Disney World?"

Stephanie: Would you believe an alligator took a chunk out of Butcher Boy and got indigestion?  We saw it on CNN...

Jeanine: You are reading that blog again.

Stephanie: Damn straight I'm reading the blog; you think Nell Coakley has all this juicy stuff?  Now you know the City Council put in a new ordinance that you can't take a second vacation without having adequate time in the office.

Jeanine: Paul already put the fix in with Freddy and Madame Knight

Stephanie!  Madame Knight!  Too funny, she'll love to hear that one.


Jeanine:  "Fxxx her.  I've had enough of that jackass and you have too.  Can you fire him?"


Stephanie: He's a councilor! and a bad one at that. 
How in blazes do I fire him? Intimidate him, maybe...but fire him?

Jeanine: Why do you have your knickers in a twist about Aunty Carol and Boca Loca and Disneyworld anyway? It's not like your city government is so strict.  Know any city solicitors moonlighting at Somerville District Court?

Stephanie: That's different, and that was before my time...

Jeanine: Keep it up and you'll find out that I'm on an extended vacation...so glad we have direct deposit.   CLICK

Stephanie:  Jeanine? Jeanine?  Did you hang up on me?  Jeanine?




To be continued...





















8:14 pm

Pageviews today
7
Pageviews yesterday
1,123
Pageviews last month
27,754
Pageviews all time history
764,136