Friday, July 15, 2016

July 19 Presented by his boyfriend Freddy, Madame Knight's Committee of the Half Wit

764,670 @ 11:44 am  
541 so far today at 11:44 am
1,123 yesterday
Beat the Heat
Stay home air-conditioned
and read
MEDFORD INFORMATION CENTRAL.com
______________________________

Committee of the Whole 
Stephen LeBert: "I said I was going to put a WHOLE in his head.  Honest.  I meant the whole you-know-what 'cause I thought he was cute. I was only hitting on him, honestly.  It wasn't a "hole" I was going to put in his head...it was the WHOLE damn thing!   Like a Linda Lovelace movie.  Can I have my job back?  I was drunk...allegedly.  Shawn Norton was drunk, he has his job back.  Jimmy Lee still has his water pistol after whacking his girlfriend in the mouth, doesn't he?  I was off duty while hitting on that dude...honest!"