Saturday, August 25, 2018

New Song: YOKO CUGNO - sing to the tune of David Bowie's Andy Warhol

1,241,384 @ 9:42 am
16,600 page views past 30 days! YES!!!


Yoko Cugno
a parody! of a public figure
Parking in the fire lane
Be a walking parody
Dress the soccer kids for show
See her as she really is
Put Mark Rumley on her knee
Watch the seltzer start to fizz
at the council meeting caught
jumps up to remove all doubt

Yoko Cugno has no friends
to drive in her Mercedes Benz
Yoko Cugno, soccer mom
ban her from the prom, the prom

to be continued...


Andy Warhol
Like to take a cement fix
Be a standing cinema
Dress my friends up just for show
See them as they really are
Put a peephole in my brain
Two New Pence to have a go
I'd like to be a gallery
Put you all inside my show
Andy Warhol looks a scream
Hang him on my wall
Andy Warhol, Silver Screen
Can't tell them apart at all
Andy walking, Andy tired
Andy take a little snooze
Tie him up when he's fast asleep
Send him on a pleasant cruise
When he wake up on the sea
He sure to think of me and you
He'll think…  https://genius.com/David-bowie-andy-warhol-lyrics