Sunday, August 19, 2018

THE STAR CHAMBER - MEDFORD STYLE

1,238,792@12:39 am
1,238,769 @ 11:11 pm 
1,238,726 @ 10:35 pm 
107 page views 11:11 in 191 minutes

THE FOUR MAYORS IN
THE MEDFORD STAR CHAMBER

A PARODY

Charlie: Why are you wasting my time over - of all things - a blogger?

Mayor J.C.: (name blocked out on advice of counsel!) Charlie, he's going to take us all down!

Charlie: Just because you have the Lord's initials doesn't mean you have to take his name in vain!

Mayor J.C.:You sound like you're the president of the  Theodore McCarrick fan club...

G.C.: Guys, calm down.

Stephanie: I'm not a guy!

G.C.: Sorry, Q Tip

Stephanie: And stop calling me Q Tip

G.C.: OK, Mike McGlynn Surrogate!

*(Stephanie fumes)


Stephanie: He keeps bringing up that varsity coach

Charlie: Something I should know about this varsity coach and lacrosse player?

Gary, Joe C., Stephanie and Mike in unison:

"NO!"
__________________________________
Charlie: This is making me very nervous.
What the heck went on with the varsity coach and the lacrosse player when she was a student at Medford High School and he a teacher?  It's election time ...if I'm going to hire this wacky mayor I darn well better know what skeletons are in her closet.

Gary C (ignoring the Governor): Maybe I can have my police run him off the road?

Mike M.: We tried that already, it's like he has eyes in the back of his head

Stephanie: A Jimmy DiPaola Special would be nice 


Joe C: I did not have sex with that woman

Stephanie: What was it, Joe? An Immaculate Conception?

TO BE CONTINUED