Sunday, January 27, 2019

Oh My God, Part 99 - Local Politics going National

1,306,488 @ 12:01 pm


You can't BELIEVE the RACIST comments about my favorite president, Obama, on Facebook by followers of a friend of mine.

YIKES


Here's my response - what a dirty mouth on that lady!  Just posted about noon, 1-27-19

 Good, we can both pray for each other. 

That is far more substantial than pointing fingers. 

My ideal is to sit both sides down and be able to talk logically. Interesting that a former city official in Medford is a Republican and we agree to disagree, yet we talk without hurling invective and actually accomplished great things together, like the closure of the bad TV station. 

It's been my experience that those who hurl rocks in comment sections have already lost the battle. 

I choose to do parodies which drive the elected officials bonkers, but though I push the envelope, I do not "cross the line" and use lots of cuss words. 

Cuss words only to be funny!

LINDA RESPONDS



 
Joe  you didn't answer the question what is it you don't like about President Trump? Has his policies hurt you in anyway?
  
 
 Thank you, Linda, or asking an important question. Mr Trump's scams and failure to be forthright in business I saw as a huge red flag. Word has it he didn't even want to be president, that he was using the platform to build a TV network, which would make sense. I would have wished him well in that endeavor though his personality is not my cup of tea. I saw his separation of parents and their kids as a lazy way to do things and that it hurt us in the eyes of the world. Since he's got the levers of power, fine if he wants to deny entry, but human rights violations are ugly and make China, North Korea, Iran and Vladmir Putin smile as it mitigates our ability to keep those abusers in line. Trump not only publicly embraces dictators (and Vladmir IS a dictator rigging his elections - no democracy whatsoever there) but he follows some of their policies, tweeting that he's oh so benevolent while actions prove his true stance. The stupidity on Twitter is undignified, especially when it shows Trump's knee-jerk reaction to things as they happen. You want an impulsive child with the nuclear football? That's probably the biggest problem, Trump always tweeting when he gets angry, saying foot-in-mouth things, and having the nuclear football by his side. Uggggh. People think it's a big deal that he caved in to Pelosi - I'll give you that it is as he didn't see her coming and called her bluff, he lost. Why I think it is less of a deal is that Trump has caved in to North Korea and Russia. Now I believe in the future we will have a great relationship with Russia, but that will be when Vladmir and Donald have left the world stage. Working with Russia will make our ability to work with China and other countries in that region a lot easier, but that will not happen with two conniving dictators like Trump and Putin french kissing while Putin has the whip, the upper hand and is "screwing the pooch" in a way that gives instruction to Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi gets credit for being the first Democrat in a long while to stand up to the GOP - it wasn't whipping Trump as much as sticking it to Mitch McConnell, anyone with a brain saw that coming. Mark my words, Nancy's game is to put the Republican party in a tizzy, she's just using Donald Trump as her bitch to get to them and, if you are asking me to like one thing about Donald, it is that he is such a wimp, Ann Coulter, that Nancy's feasting on him to give McConnell and his ugly crew a few good jolts. Bravo I say. I always liked Nancy but like her so much more right now. That answer your question?