Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Cover Up Is WORSE than the Crime, Leo, Roy, Paulette, Stephanie, Mark, Rick, Freddy, Adam et. al.

Same old story, just another city or town...

How Police Learned Woman in Coma Had Given Birth: Baby Was Fighting for Life, Mom Was 'Helpless'

 https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/police-learned-woman-coma-had-235702232.html

12 hours ago
I was a health care administrator and owner of a facility in California for 12 years. I had many staff and took care of the developmentally disabled. It is virtually impossible that not one of their staff recognized she wasn’t pregnant. It makes me sick to my stomach that so many people could turn their heads. We are all mandated reporters and by law must’ve report abuse. This was a big cover-up that went wrong. I had to report medication errors, fire staff that fell asleep on the job and did have a few instances where some staff made poor decisions. However, I’m so glad I reported incidents where there was investigations of abuse instead of covering something up. I’m appalled that this happened. I slept good at night knowing I did the right thing but many things are covered up in these facilities...I worked at about 20 different facilities as a consultant.
Jennifer
14 hours ago
So the only reason the police were involved was because the baby was having trouble breathing? I, personally, believe the entire staff was in on it. Someone was going to be going home with a baby that day. Were any of the staff telling their family and friends that they were in the process of adopting a baby?