Thursday, February 14, 2019

Ex Boyfriend Shuts Off Life Partner from sex!



OK, I don't think this particular ex boyfriend is reading this page.

Thank God.


So I ask him confidentially on the phone:

"After all these years (three decades plus) Do you guys still have sex, and  you don't have to answer that.  I'm doing a poll on life partners."


The answer:  He wants it, I shut him off!

And there you have it.

Like any heterosexual couple, it seems my ex is the wife in the relationship!


Too funny...hey, I asked politely and he didn't have to answer 


Maybe we should go back to Vivian Ventura's apartment (Yes, Barbara Vivian, a drag queen took YOUR NAME in the 80s across from the Condon Shell) ...go back in time and give them some therapy!


P.S. Guess Buffalo Bill's not getting a facial this Valentine's Day!
HA!