Saturday, February 23, 2019

HOW NOVEL, OFFICER DISCIPLINED FOR BULLYING 12 YEAR OLD JOURNALIST!

1,315,594 @ 2-23-19

Be it a 12 year old professionally acting like a sixty-four year old reporter!


Or a 64 year old behaving like a juvenile (that would be me! wearing the beautiful North Face jacket my boyfriend I'm not talking to gave me...see...I can be juvenile too!!!!) 


Freedom of the Press is ESSENTIAL! , Darth Stephanie!

_______________________________ 


12-Year-Old Reporter Hilde Lysiak Recorded an Arizona Cop Who Threatened to Detain Her

“I don’t want to hear about any of that freedom-of-the-press stuff,” Patterson said, according to Hilde’s February 18 report. “I’m going to have you arrested and thrown in juvey.”
 https://www.teenvogue.com/story/12-year-old-reporter-hilde-lysiak-arizona-cop-threatened-detention

“What exactly did I do that’s illegal?"

A 12-year-old community reporter says she was working on a story when she was stopped by law enforcement who threatened to throw her in juvenile detention. Hilde Kate Lysiak, publisher of the Orange Street News, says Marshal Joseph Patterson stopped her as she was biking through Patagonia, Arizona, and asked her for identification.

While she normally covers the town of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, Hilde wrote in a February 14 post that she was “currently reporting from Patagonia, Arizona,” where she’s been doing interviews with locals about the border wall.