Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Editorial - 1,314,037 page views at 8:24 pm

1,314,037 @ 8:24 pm 


Wow, I'm impressed

1,314,037 @ 8:24 pm 2-19-19
September 26, 2015 our numbers were 471,428@5:48 pm
So about 900,000 page views happened between the end of 2015 and early 2019.
WOW!

One Million, Three Hundred and Fourteen Thousand and Thirty-Seven page views

I have other writings I am investing time in

Thus, my apologies if the Medford Info isn't getting out there on a timely basis.   Of my own volition I've been shutting down hundreds of pages.  We have made our point, to quote my old pal J.J.

Know this:

No boyfriend, no girlfriend, no one will tell me when and how I write on the worldwideweb!

Even if I want to cluster World Wide Web!

And speaking of girlfriends...

Yes, I do miss my late girlfriend.  
She was one of a kind.

"They broke the mold when they made her"
her late Uncle Ira said 

Truer words were never spoken

It's not about attraction between a man and a man, a man and a woman, a woman and a woman

It's about two people clicking as dear friends.

Thank God I have the gift of gab and that this writer is able to meet people ... because too many good people in my life have passed away.

I think of them often.