Saturday, November 28, 2020

Remember Agenda 21 and the No Sanctuary Cities Lunacy at Medford City Council?

1,743,152 all-time page views @ 5:41 pm

565 since 7 pm 11/27, 1128 the day before

1,693 in the past 47 hours 

 1743060

...a few years back, before this writer shut down the miserable TV3 Medford, a few local political types who failed to get elected (one did knock Bernie Green's nuttiness out of the Medford GOP from an internal vote of that organization) were investing their time and energies in the lunacy about "Agenda 21" and "No Sanctuary City" (in regards to Medford.)  Duh...no matter what side of those issues you are on, the city council doesn't have the power to do much of anything...so candidates were bringing up world issues that their vote on the council would fail to mitigate in any way, shape or form! 


Fine, free speech in America and all that, but what a waste of time and energy!  We should have ALL banded together as a team to improve the city, but they didn't listen to logic. They were impulsive with knee-jerk reactions to things that didn't matter.  Why not Charter review? Charter change? Installing an honest TV station, and protecting the soccer team, Pop Warner, TV, skating rink and other deficient (a polite word here) entities from what happened at West Medford Hillside Little League.

?

Period AND question mark.

____________________

OK, SO WHO WAS THE VOICE OF REASON?   That's easy, the editor of this very popular news site who


a)took down TV3

b)got Maiocco to step down

c)exposed Mark Rumley

d)Removed a mayor's uncle from Medford Housing Authority

e)Unleashed the L'Italien Report

f)Published the Middlesex County Brady List

I have been the voice of reason, so it is very easy to see why hacks and frauds at Medford United, who - in their envy - try to follow in my footsteps but fail to be effective and who are behaving badly in such a despicable criminal manner. 

Whiny sad pathetic Trump followers. And what does THAT say about them?

Indeed, Medford Indicted, as they should be called, are dangerous, loony, lonely women with one local politician calling Anna Maria Cugno, their de facto leader,  "Vicious."

Hey, not my word(s,) though I did sing "Mercedes Benz" to her (it's on video) when the selfish woman parked illegally in a high school Fire Lane obstructing parents picking up their kids at band practice.   How criminal!  Metaphorically and legally speaking!

When I spoke to the city council as they were bantering about pay to park ...I didn't use Cugno's name, I simply said "You can't even get one of your own to park legally" and Anna Maria , true to form, jumped up - exposing herself - and all the council laughed AT HER, not with her...I think Breanna let out a jolt of laughter into the microphone....

 

Anna Marie Cugno: her own worst enemy.



I did not use Anna Maria's name, I simply stated that they were not practicing what they preach.

http://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2017/11/best-news-of-day-mrs-cugno-not-elected.html

So the individuals who were yelling about Agenda 21 and No Sanctuary City, though I like all of them, were so misguided.

As I'm doing the heavy lifting staring out my window at the city of Medford (I live 50 yards or a half a football field on the outskirts) it amazes me how people spend their time gossiping, throwing rocks, throwing mud, while yours truly gets to work and makes things happen.


DESPERATE FOR A MAN

DESPERATE FOR A MUGSHOT!

HOW DEPLORABLE!

K.L. of that Medford United group was enraged and incensed with me that I published the report on Paul Ruseau (nee Comeau) before she did. As if she had a copyright on the information which I received at my Woburn post office box and which a confidential informant no one in this city knows gave me the additional information that confirmed what we now all know.

 

Sneaky Kerry said she has a "friend" in the D.A.'s office in New Hampshire and to hold off until she got Paul Comeau's mug shot.  She is deranged and obsessed with the vice chair of the school committee, and police take notice, I warned Mr. Ruseau how unhinged she is when it comes to him.  It's scary.

 

Then there's Valerie Harris sobbing to anyone who will listen to her unbridled insanity that Breanna gave Lisa Colaianni the job instead of Valerie...like she was entitled to it.

 

Knowing what I know about the temperament of Valerie Harris, I don't care how skilled she is, you don't want obsessive/compulsive troublemakers in the workplace. Period.

 

And certainly not in positions that can further erode the quality of life in Medford. 


Also, how STUPID is Valerie when everyone knows that to get hired at Medford's city hall you have to have had an affair with a town manager or mayor from a surrounding community! One look at that face...oh, never mind...

 

By the way, I sign my name to my etchings.


The bullies at Medford United are cowardly and unscrupulous.  They stab someone that helped them in the back out of envy and their cheap inability to be transparent or honest.   

 

Mobilize Medford and Our Revolution Medford beware. They have you, me and Mr. Ruseau on their hit list.

 

How petty.  

As dangerous as they are petty, and they are VERY petty.  To be unethical and very dangerous, in my opinion based on information and belief, is their only power as they can't write their way out of  a paper bag.  

 

These wanna be's are seeking some personal glory when this news site doesn't give a damn HOW Medford gets corrected AS LONG AS IT GETS CORRECTED.


Now that not-very-ladylike loudmouth, K.L. is saying things about the vice chair of the school committee that I consider threatening. She says she's going after him. Ho hum.  Like I said, do something constructive. But these townies get their panties all up in a bunch and start posting libelous stuff on Facebook and then get angry when someone I don't know sends a personal e mail with garbage K.L. was publishing on the Facebook page that I blocked.  

GODESS VS GODDESS?

https://wikidiff.com/goddess/godess


It was her usual drivel how she is some godess in her own mind that rejected me (???) I blocked her, she texts my phone; I block the phone, and - oh, by the way, I'm a homosexual not into ugly, bitter old broads... She's the kinda gal who throws the wine bottle against the wall after the husband says that he's leaving her for good - and she then tells him "I'm through with you."  

 

Yeah, wench, you sure told him. 


She rejected me?  Oh, Thank God!

 

Look, I can GUESS who sent me the info on K.L.'s libelous rant on Facebook, but the name isn't there on the e mail so the very sensitive K.L. goes into one of her trademark rages (we have the evidence for court) and goes off the rails.  And starts blaming people when anyone could have cut and pasted her garbage.

 

Off the rails.

 

She's so lonely she claims to be "best friends" with John Falco, Breanna Lungo-Koehn and Jack Buckley.  Gotta give her imagination credit for at least going big: City Council prez, Mayor and Chief of Police!    And if you didn't vote for Donald Trump don't tell her or she'll start stalking you the way she and her agents have been stalking me.  Which a judge is going to hear about in the future.

 

So how does their lunacy help Medford?


Quite simply, it doesn't.  They are dangerous people, I note here, based on information and belief, and they point the finger at Medford Our Revolution and Mobilize Medford when those broads should be looking in the mirror. And begging forgiveness.


And Jack Buckley thinks his taxpayer-funded time is best spent allegedly having tea at that charlatan Mrs. Cugno's house?   Really???



Too bizarre and sad that they would rather publish false police reports from a gay librarian or Richard F. Caraviello...  The gay librarian was ordered by his boss not to go out with me anymore (as friends; hey, he's the one who was rubbing his leg against mine at the movie theater when he knew I was living with someone...it was a Jimi Hendrix movie at the Regent, and he was buying me refreshments, he had such a crush on a LOT of older guys; I was the youngest of the older guys he was flirting with) when Medford United and their fraud friends are spreading lies it gives great weight to the evidence we publish against that phony group:

a)evidence of child abuse

b)evidence that Cugno parked illegally showing her true colors, selfish witch

c)evidence of elder abuse

d)evidence of serial harassment and creating multiple email addresses to harass a disabled senior

e)their threats against animals and a friend of mine


Pure jealousy.    Breanna and Buckley will be getting my report on them prior to my lawyers, plural, filing on the perpetrators.  

 

I've been to this rodeo before.


The point of this article is that many Medford citizens have not a clue, and punch ghosts in the shadows who do not even exist.


Me, city hall is frightened of my writing skills and investigative acumen. As well they should be.  Because City Hall is not honest, and a good reporter shines the "sunshine laws" on a bad city hall.  That's why an honest free press is so essential to our democracy, Donald J. Trump.


Hey, I'm no genius.  Finding wrongdoing in Medford is like seeing the rotten fruit on a tree and hitting it with your water pistol.


Proof of how stupid Medford is?

 

Mark Rumley wrote to Leo A. Sacco Jr. that he was concerned that I stated that I don't bring a water pistol to a gun fight.  What a jackass.

 

No, Mark, I bring public records requests and embarrassed you, you donkey, in a court of law.

 

Now if I can take on one of the most powerful men in Medford and win, stomping on the munchkins at Medford United is child's play.


"Joe, you're a giant stepping on an ant"

a former business partner said of me while at the 50,000 watt radio station when I lectured the intern who was reporting the DJ's sexual indiscretions (affairs) to his wife.

My response: "If you kept it in your pants your loony wife wouldn't be showing up to interfere in the radio program.  Keep her at home so the giant doesn't have to step on the ant."

(Almost 30 years later we're still talking, but that parallels the stupidity of Medford.)

 

The wifey-do intentionally left her wedding ring in the ladies room at the station (for retrieval purposes later) because the husband had to do morning drive and was sleeping over at the station.  And she did not trust him (because he was banging the 22 year old chick at a Boston radio station after his other girlfriend got pregnant (by her husband, we hope, otherwise Breanna would have to give her a job at city hall...but I digress...)


The wife was convinced that he was sleeping with the overnight DJ (no, she was working) and when she told me how she left her house at 3 in the morning to go fetch the ring (now THAT is absurd) she found her husband was innocent (at least that night.)


It was hard for me to tell her that the overnight dj was (and still is) of the lesbian persuasion, but her paranoia needed a good splash of reality. 


But that intern peering around corners looking for evidence of someone "finally succumbing to some neanderthal's caresses sending her into overwhelming sexual oblivion" (something like that...paraphrasing Lou Reed) only found yours truly reprimanding him for his misplaced loyalties.  "You are interning for this show, not working on behalf of some accusing wife!"

THE GIFT  https://youtu.be/mI-YiaWDgB4
Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground

...tears welling in his eyes as he pictured Marsha, her sworn vows overcome by liquor and the smooth soothings of some neanderthal, finally submitting to the final caresses of sexual oblivion. It was more than the human mind could bear

 https://genius.com/The-velvet-underground-the-gift-lyrics

_________________________

If Medford United wants to behave like pesky murder hornets, I will spring for the can of Raid (this blog) and expose them for the brutalizing broads that they are.  Their only good quality.
They certainly have proven that they are not good mother material, haven't they?

 

Agenda 21
UNCED, 1992
Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

 

0 comments: