Monday, November 30, 2020

Clerk and President Mysteriously Vanish!

  1743917 @ 11:55 am

338 since 7 pm last night

Were they ABDUCTED BY ALIENS?


Sometime between 2007 and 2008 a clerk and a president of a local organization mysteriously vanished.


They must have been abducted!


Heck if the city of Medford isn't going to protect the tykes, perhaps aliens will?


OR maybe by they were kidnapped by the  town drunk!   ?? who wanted to cut their hair...below the jaw - for punishment for what they allegedly did  to the little kids?   Allegedly.

__________________________

That alleged old alcoholic sure looked like an alien when she was stalking me one night while I was having dinner.

 

Want a haircut?


You'd drink too if you were the poor thing with that pug ugly, fat, abusive husband yelling at her (in public) while he's trying to get information out of me.


Too pathetic.  Abusive husband yelling at the lush wife!     Well, low-self image to marry something like that!


EXPLOSIVE REVELATIONS AROUND THE TIME OF THE OATH OF OFFICE


DO STAY TUNED


WHAT FAMOUS MOVIE IS THIS FROM?

"IF THEY STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT ME, I'LL STOP TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM!"


Here's the punchline:

Members, plural, of a corrupt local organization (hint: we broke the story three days before the Globe and we got congratulations from one of the town fathers AT the City Council, on camera, so do the quick math) Four of them, were stalking me repeatedly.  Beyond the law of averages, yes?


I'd go to breakfast in Woburn and a Medford couple would be stalking me.  Day after day after day.   Waving out the car window, following me into Market Basket Woburn (I switched to Somerville MB after that!) 

 

So I also switched restaurants and went to Medford Panera.  Funny they couldn't find me...they were up in Woburn (where my P.O. Box is, so I was going up there to get the mail) and I decided if I hid in plain sight, in Medford, they couldn't find me!  At least temporarily

 

I WAS RIGHT!  As usual!

 

...and then when they couldn't find me they drive up to me in the parking lot of Target, Salem St. Medford


Gotta give 'em credit for being persistent!

 

Just about every day they would show up at the restaurant bothering me.


So I go for dinner one evening at another establishment and...golly gee...either I'm a magnet for these creeps or I'm being watched and stalked.


Guess since the Woburn two were unsuccessful Mr. Bocce with Bobby must have sent out Agents #3 and 4.

 

But we got rid of Bocce with Bobby anyway, didn't we?


The drunk and her abusive husband decide to sit down next to me.  He raised his voice at his wife, very loudly, in public.  That is abuse.


Will Smith in I ROBOT

"I can't be this unlucky."


Nope.  No coincidence...the power of the pen.


Well, the pen is mightier than the sword.


PARODY PART

WHY DIDN'T LEO SACCO ARREST THEM FOR STALKING?


ARREST THEM?  HE PROBABLY PAID THEM TO STALK ME!


ACTUAL QUOTE FROM HIGHLY CONFLICTED EX CHIEF OF POLICE WHEN I ASKED HIM WHY HE DIDN'T PROTECT ME FROM THE MALDEN STALKER THAT I HAD TO HIRE A LAWYER TO REMOVE:


"YOU GET THE POLICE SERVICE YOU DESERVE"  Leo a Sacco Jr on or about October 17, 2017...

yes, Leo, and that's why I unleashed

THE L'ITALIEN REPORT on you and your club

Did you enjoy that, disgraced ex chief!

There's more to come

Lots lots more on Leo, and that's a promise!


0 comments: