Sunday, November 22, 2020

Lonely Woman Stalking Gay Editor of News Site

1,737,945 @ 10:09 pm
1,737,896 @ 9:16 pm 
298 views in 189 minutes @ 10:09 pm
 



249 @ 9:16 in 136 minutes

1737862 all-time @ 9:01 pm    
215 page views in 121 minutes, almost 2 hits per minute

 

So the editor was fixing a shade at Modern Hardware on 440 Salem Street.


Some Glenn Close psycho-type snapped photos of me and published them.


Know anyone who works near Modern Hardware?


What's interesting about this is that back in 2015 at exactly the same time Ed Finn slugged me, a woman took photos of me while I was at Dunkin Donuts in Haine's Square.   430 Salem Street.


Those photos were found in a "Google Cache" after the stalker tried to delete the blog.   


Printed them out.  The judge was FURIOUS and ordered a 1 year restraining order.  THEN, the judge ruled there was "too much animosity" and put THREE ADDITIONAL YEARS on the individual who taunted me about having a "family of lawyers."


The attorney had no idea when we brought the evidence into court.


One woman in the courtroom was very polite, took my arm and apologized to me for what the stalker had done to my life.


I fully intend to press charges on ALL of the individuals working as agents starting with the first harasser who texted me against my wishes, the person blocked on Facebook, and her agents and accomplices.


They are all going down and when you find out who they are you will be horrified as well.


Sick, obsessive compulsive nasties attacking a disabled senior person.


Talk about indivdiuals who can't get a date...they spend all their time obsessing over this writer.

0 comments: