Thursday, September 28, 2023

JV writes to the Wilmington Police to Request the Information be Sent Immediately

 

Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 06:01:47 PM EDT
Subject: Public Records, WPD Re: Determination SPR23-2229

Mary Beirne

Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth

Public Records Division

One Ashburton Place, Room 1719

Boston, MA 02108

617-727-2832

 

Dear Mary Beirne,

Thank you very much for Manza Arthur's  clarification.

This issue is of great public interest in Medford, as I have stated.

It is an election year, and one of the candidates held a fundraiser
at this specific restaurant, a main component of my  planned
article, and one of the reasons for this public records request.

As the restaurant is still open after the alleged brutal assault,
and is a "political hotspot" of sorts, my opinion is that the safety
of the public could be at great risk, which any law enforcement /
police department should certainly be aware of.  The WPD 
should actually thank me.

There are other allegations that I am investigating regarding the
business that, if they come to light, the records should be pretty easy to obtain,
I believe.  Because there are other allegations - that both the
Wilmington Police and the Medford Police may already know of,
it makes the WPD attempting to keep the records private an act
that I believe is potentially - additionally - harmful to the public. 
 
The more the public knows about this situation, especially to make
an informed choice during an election cycle, the better educated
the public can be.

It is my hope that Ms. O'Neil gets me the information that I requested
as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your work regarding this matter. 

Respectfully,

Joe Viglione 



AND TO THE CITY OF MEDFORD

How does an alleged stabbing by the alleged owner
of a high profile business/restaurant get swept under the rug in Medford?

file under: The Bloody Boyfriend....

Stabbings in the high school, now a stabbing (alleged) at a high
profile restaurant, y'all saw my article on multiple acts of
violence in  Medford 
 
I have yet to appeal the Medford Police Dept. response to my records request -
let's see if we have the need for additional information.

In Medford you can have an MBTA train coming at you 
after flying off of the tracks, or find a stabbing in your
neighborhood, or creepy Rick Caraviello following you
around as he stalked me after I beat him (in court) like the proverbial
red headed (and obese) step-child.

Pick your poison, Medford.

But know that I'm looking out for your benefit, from afar.

more info on The Vault soon.

Disgraced crooked cop Gerry Clemente must be smiling....the karma at 
his original scene of the crime....Depositor's Trust.

0 comments: