Thursday, October 10, 2019

I ALMOST DIED LAST NIGHT

1,414,685 @ 4:02 pm


HEX OFFENDER!


FRIENDS AND INFORMANTS ALIKE THINK THAT STEPHANIE PUT A HEX ON ME.

    For being a busy busy elder person, things can get dicey.

   Steam cleaning the rug - which I've become quite proficient at - I was barefoot and going that extra mile...decided to do the hallway rug.  Silly me.  The water must've trickled onto the wooden steps and I slipped and found myself surfing on wood.

OUCH.


How do I explain how painful it was- think Stephen Lebert and his creepy uncle beating up on some dude in Woburn - kicking and punching him.

Very fortunate that I survived - absolutely could've broken my neck the way I landed, or my arms or my legs...how Stephanie envisioned it.

People agree...Stephanie threw a hex.

The bad news for the outgoing mayor...

THIS WRITER NOT ONLY SURVIVED

Clearly, his therapy, not able to bounce around as usual, sitting at the computer writing about Medford politics today.

should've gone to church but work had piled up so...here we are...black and blue and writing 'bout YOU!


Stephanie Muccini-Burke, if guilty,
is now a registered HEX OFFENDER