Thursday, July 30, 2015

Al Jazeera to go on Terrorist Detective Steve LeBert story???

414,063 @ 3:19 pm
1,111 thus far today
____________________________
Notice how terrorist LeBert is showing up in Google searches on Al Jazeera!

Cop says almost the same thing to an Al Jazeera journalist!  - compare - a/b both cops and see how chilling this is.

Steve LeBert has to be FIRED immediately.


A verbal exchange between the police and journalists ensued. At one point, after being told multiple times to leave the area, Lee inquired what the journalists had done wrong. One officer replied “I’m not saying you did anything wrong, I’m saying that I don’t want you here at this time of night.” The exchange culminated when one of the police officers grabbed Ernst’s arm:
Officer 1: Don’t resist. I’ll bust your a**. I’ll bust your head right here.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1422009/police-threaten-al-jazeera-journalists-near-ferguson-ill-bust-your-head/
“Ernst: [To JP] Are you filming this?
“Officer 1: Film it! I don’t give a sh*t. Because you’ll go, and I’ll sure confiscate your film for evidence.
“JP: No, what I’m saying is …

__________________________________________________________
THEN LOOK WHAT LEBERT SAID

Cop caught on dash cam threatening to ‘blow a hole’ through driver’s head

 

Lebert: “I’ll put a hole right through your f---ing head.”
Driver: “I didn’t know you were a cop.”
Lebert: “I’ll put a hole right through your head.”
Driver: “Okay, okay, okay, okay.”
Lebert: “I’m a f---ing Medford detective. And you went through that f---ing Rotary.”
Driver: “I didn’t see a sign. I didn’t see a sign --”
Lebert: “Give me your license.” … “Don’t worry, there will be a cruiser here in two seconds.” 

 




The Atlantic

www.theatlantic.com/magazine/.../10/...al-jazeera/307665/
The Atlantic
Has anyone watched the English-language version of Al Jazeera lately? ..... Massachusetts, narcotics detective Stephen LeBert calmly told the brother of a man ...

Al Jazeera Furious Over Charlie Hebdo Support - The Inquisitr

www.inquisitr.com/.../al-jazeera-furious-over-charlie-hebdo-support/
Jan 10, 2015 - However, leaked emails from Al Jazeera English editor and executive .... Stephen LeBert: Medford Police Detective Caught On Camera ...

Police Threaten Al Jazeera Journalists Near Ferguson: 'I'll ...

www.inquisitr.com/.../police-threaten-al-jazeera-journalists-near-ferguso...
Aug 20, 2014 - Al Jazeera America producer Aaron Ernst and his team were confronted by ... Stephen LeBert: Medford Police Detective Caught On Camera ...

Video: Medford, Massachusetts cop, Stephen Lebert, tells ...

www.cbsnews.com/.../video-cop-tells-driver-ill-put-a-hole-rig...
CBS News
3 days ago - Soon after the video begins, the detective, who has been identified as Stephen Lebert, can be seen pulling his pickup truck alongside the ...
Missing: aljazeera



Ferguson swat team tear gasses Al Jazeera crew - News ...

www.newslocker.com/.../ferguson-swat-team-tear-gasses-al-jazeera-crew/
An Al Jazeera camera crew was met with tear gas by police while covering the ... Medford, Mass., detective Stephen Lebert was put on administrative lead after ...