Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Chief Leo A. Sacco Jr. and Michael J. McGlynn DEFICIENT in their responses to LeBert Terrorism Attack

411,749  @ 11:05  12 in 10 minutes 
411,737 @ 10:55 pm

276 since 8 pm

Swastikas in Medford?

Mayor Michael J. McGlynn jumps up like he's cutting a ribbon when he hears about swastikas.
McGlynn gets dressed and allegedly steals the thunder from his opponent, the candidate running for the office of Mayor, Anthony D'Antonio who, along with Rick Caraviello, reportedly first brought the hate speech to the attention of the authorities.


But this is a new low, even for Michael J. McGlynn.  McGlynn's feeble response to the horrific terrorist attack by Stephen LeBert on a motorist is not the sign of a leader, it's a failed mayor in the last days of his waning and unsuccessful years in office.   McGlynn is so detrimental to Medford and Stephanie Muccini Burke is hell bent on destroying reputations while she stabs former colleagues in the back, lusting for the power she hasn't earned, that she does not deserve. 
_________________________________
FORBES OPINION PIECE ON LEADERSHIP
  Contributor
I write about management in its many forms.
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

Full responsibilityDespite the catastrophic consequences, for both Carroll and Wilson after the game there was no dodging and ducking, no bobbing and weaving.

At the most painful possible moment they answered reporters’ questions honestly, thoughtfully, and with class and grace, as true leaders do.


McGlynn and Chief Sacco have failed to do this in a quick, effective and reasonable manner.




Carroll: “There’s really no one to blame but me,” an anguished Carroll said to the media afterward. “I told them that clearly, and I don’t want them to think anything other than that… I made the decision. I said, ‘Throw the ball,’ and went with the play that we thought would give us a chance to get in the end zone.”
Wilson: “I put the blame on me,” a preternaturally calm Wilson told the media afterward. “I’m the one who threw it… I’ll keep my head up.  I know I prepared, I know I got ready, I know I played my heart out.  You do that, you can’t worry about it too much.  You just have to focus on what to do to keep everybody together, in terms of mentally and spiritually.  And keep staying after it.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/victorlipman/2015/02/02/great-leaders-take-responsibility-as-pete-carroll-and-russell-wilson-did/