Monday, November 30, 2015

Dear Burt Bacharach. Close To Me

545,453@2:04 pm

Dear Mr Bacharach

You phoned my hotel room in 1986 looking for a friend of mine who had attended your wedding

Since that time I have written high profile reviews if some of your solo albums. I saw you with
Dionne Warwick on the Boston Common in the 1980s. You were both terrific

Since u have male and female versions of Close To You out there, I submit a new unisex version for your consideration and for permission

Close To Me

Why do birds suddenly appear?
Flocking round, this old queer
Just like thee. They long to be. Close to me

Why do stars / fall dawn from the skies?
Lusting these /attractive hazel eyes
Just like thee / They long to be. Close to me

On the day that I was born the Angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
They sprinkled moon dust in my hair
Golden sunlight in my eyes for you

That is why /all the guys in town
Follow me /all around
Just like thee /they long to be
Close to me

Like Chief Sacco. They're all whacko to be
Close to meeeeeee

Why do old /solicitors/ freak out
When at the council /I'm about
They try hard /
(But) I've got a body guard
They can't get close to me

Some young dude / drove to Tony's gas
He was a pain / in my Xxx
He's restrained
I complained
He can't get close to me


THIS VERSE CENSORED


 Mr Bacharach- do you like it?


LIVING TOGETHER
http://www.mudah.my/Burt+Bacharach+Living+Together+U+S+Vinyl+LP-14079224.htm

REVIEW
By the editor


The 10 songs on “Living Together” all feature ‘Burt Bacharach' on piano, but that's where the similarity to his hit recordings ends.

This album plays with less commercial viability than one would expect; it's a lush and elegant exercise and pleasant listening experience, but not easy to grasp.

"Long Ago Tomorrow" is mostly instrumental, with voices coming in as additional instrumentation -- it could very well be an outtake from a Broadway show.

Read more at http://www.mudah.my/Burt+Bacharach+Living+Together+U+S+Vinyl+LP-14079224.htm#1lb04CpM2FhhvtGW.99