Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Mayor Comes to my Home to Set up Public Access TV with me

528,340
Mayor McGlynn puts truck in my driveway this morning so that I cannot get out and get breakfast

They set up a tent; at 9:48 am I have to hear reprobate McGlynn's voice dedicating
Samuel Wolfson Corner

Salem Street became Reprobate Central
with McGlynn, Belson, Dello Russ-eee and Vile Rick Carve-a-vile-Yellow in attendance!




This police officer told your roving reporter that he had to stand inside the cone!

 Bob Skerry at event

Seeing Michael J. McGlynn on a holiday morning singing "God Bless America" on your corner is truly a nightmare.  McGlynn is standing near where a stalker was harassing me on June 12th.
November 11th the reprobate Mayor stalking me right where a Malden woman was stalking me.
Go figure
___________________________________________________________
I found myself standing under Fred Dello Russo Jr.'s umbrella. I'm not kidding.  When Night of the Living Fred realized we were standing next to each other he bolted

Imagine finding Rick Caraviello, Roy Belson, Mayor McGlynn, Fred Dello Russo, Jr. all singing God Bless America in off-key voices outside your window on a rainy morning?

If this blog wasn't delusional already, having those four reprobates ruining your holiday morning certainly is the best excuse...for delusions.  Sadly, it wasn't a delusion...it really happened!




Hey Dr. Rabies...there's free food at Carroll's right now.   Fetch...


____________________________________________________________