Sunday, November 8, 2015

Mayor Blocked by Police from Entering City Hall


It's a Harold MacGilvray dream come true

New Kinloch mayor blocked by police from entering city hall


Betty McCray was not only prevented from entering city hall, she was also told she’d been impeached before she got a chance to start.
McCray ran for mayor in the April 7 election and won.
“I won. The people spoke,” McCray said. “I was sworn in by the St. Louis County. Today I take office. I want them out, I want the keys.”
After the election results were certified earlier this week by the St. Louis County Board of Elections, Kinloch's outgoing administration refused to allow the city clerk to give McCray the oath of office, claiming voter fraud.


http://fox2now.com/2015/04/23/new-kinloch-mayor-blocked-by-police-from-entering-city-hall/