Saturday, March 26, 2016

Prosexutors a Judge Thinks May Have Cheated

655,962
AdChoices

A Judge Just Publicly Called Out Prosecutors Who He Thinks May Have Cheated

It’s something that almost never happens in the justice system.

 YA THINK???

• A U.S. Circuit judge named prosecutors in Washington state who he believes violated a defendant’s rights.

• Prosecutors who engage in misconduct rarely face discipline.
 

• Legal experts call the judge’s actions “bold and significant.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-kozinski-prosecutor-misconduct_us_56f44570e4b0a372181978cc?


Prosecutors are the most powerful government agents in the U.S. criminal justice system. And when they get caught cheating, they rarely face public scrutiny. But one judge took a radical step this week by naming several prosecutors he believes may have misbehaved.
In an opinion filed Monday and first reported by the blog The Open File, U.S. Circuit Judge Alex Kozinski identified three people — Zachary Wagnild and Gary Enrsdorff, deputy prosecuting attorneys, and Kelli Williams, a public records officer for the King County prosecuting attorney’s office in Washington state

remember the old 'Judas to justice?"

 

http://www.falseallegations.com/drano96-judge-jarasitis-judas-to-justice.htm
Judge Allen J. Jarasitis: Judas to Justice
A sitting justice is a traitor to justice in trying to help
the Bar Counsel and his Assistant Bar Counsel get Johnson
May they hang on their own petard!
May the judge be impeached and the Bar Counsel, Daniel Crane,
and his assistant, Susan Strauss Weisberg, be disbarred
for unethical and perhaps criminal behavior.
We do not need such despicable people in our judicial system.On the morning of September 24th, 2002, I hurriedly wrote two motions -- one seeking the court to pay for subpoenas and one for the court to pay my fees for my services as criminal defense attorney in three criminal actions for an indigent defendant.

By accident, I printed out two sets of the motion for subpoena costs rather than one set for the subpoenas and another for the fees.
I had accidentally also written the name of one of my grandsons (a charmer of whom I had been thinking) -- Alexander -- rather than my client's name -- Augustine.
I did not notice my errors until I got to court and was ready to file and serve them.  So I quickly corrected them in my handwriting.  Messy, but they'll do the trick, I thought.
The story in Drano Series #96 explains the repercussions -- unnecessary but malicious when used for an ulterior motive by a judge and the Office of Bar Counsel.

 https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DivorceStrategyCentral/conversations/topics/948