Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Voc/Tech Heidi Riccio Wins New Award

658,922 @ 10:35 am
658,659 @ 1:11 am

HEIDI RICCIO WINS NEW AWARDS

---as voted by the board of directors of
Medford Information Central.com

Poor Heidi Riccio got the teacher of the year
award yanked away from her in Lawrence...
because she had never won it!

To quote Marianne Faithful:
"...'cause she had cobwebs up her fanny,
and I believe in giving to the poor."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mvAMEaWgTQ 

So this new series of awards...just for you Heidi

FICTION WRITER OF THE YEAR
Heidi Riccio 

Heidi T. Riccio
Director
 http://www.medfordpublicschools.org/category/medford-vocational-technical-high-school-news/

Reprobate of the Year
High D. T. Riccio

Math Wizard of the Year
Heidi Riccio

Doctor  Of the Year
Dr. Heidi T. Riccio, PhD from Univ of Phoenix
 A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) is a type of doctorate degree awarded by universities in many countries. The degree has been awarded by European universities since the Medieval era and it is awarded by institutions around the world as of 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy
______________________________________________________________


 FRAUD OF THE YEAR
HEIDI T. RICCIO

AWARD PRESENTATION BY bankrupt money manager / financial adviser
HARVEY A. ALBERG 


(Alberg, sobbing and really angry, speaks)

I truly wanted this 2016 award for Fraud of the Year, and they are rubbing my face in it by having me hand it to Heidi after all my hard work and dishonest efforts.

Heidi faced some STIFF competition this year, starting with a stiff like me, my partner from Stoneham's Ark Insurance - Ron DeLucia, my wife Faccia Brutta, Roy E. Belson, Chief Sacco, Stephanie Burke, Paul Camuso, Paulette Van der Fruit, Madame Knight, Fred Dello Russo Jr., so many frauds, so little time.

But with a straight face, Rechhio sits there polishing her nails and takes a teacher from Chelsea's awards.  That takes balls.

So Heidi, dear, I'm quite familiar with fraudulent Heidi types, heck, I was a fraud board member of TV3...actually I still am because we were so fraudulent that the government won't even let us shut down.  Yes, I used a fake address on corporate papers for Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., and yes, law enforcement is looking into the scam that we perpetrated 

How the hell did Heidi T. Riccio beat me, Harvey A. Alberg, out for fraud of the year.

(Alberg slams award into Riccio's hand at Raso's Grille with his trademark "May the blessings of Bernie Madoff be upon you"  and storms off....)

TO BE CONTINUED