Monday, May 16, 2016

Deluca and Pilleri Harassment sent Directly to AG's Office

707,389@7:10 pm
707,266 @4:55 pm
707,255 @ 4:18 pm
918 pages thus far today
1952@7:10 pm


Attorney General's Office
Division of Public Charities
One Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108

Dear Public Charities:

I spoke on Friday, May 13,  to the attorney who handled the xxxxxxxx case and advised him that I would be sending a hard copy of the letter from Medford Community Cablevision's board member Arthur Alan Deluca reacting to an hour long City Council discussion of the access station.

It is my understanding that the head investigator and an assistant attorney general are still investigating and cannot speak because "law enforcement" could be impeded. That information from your office is in direct conflict with what a spokesperson for TV3, Arthur Deluca, is stating to the press (Exhibit A, attached), and a harassing e mail received by me on April 25, 2016 from the President of the Corporation (Exhibit B, below)

1)Mr. Deluca makes many claims which I believe to be false; Deluca has written multiple letters to the Medford Police which are allegedly chock full of lies.  City Solicitor Rumley, noted above, gave me copies of those letters on or about January 6, 2014, almost 6 months after Solicitor Rumley told the public that the board he once sat on, Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., had ten days to comply with handing over meeting minutes and financial records.  As Rumley was on the board and may have sentimental feelings toward his fellow board members, I feel it is a possible conflict of interest, especially where Rumley failed to have an election in Janiuary of 2008 (despite being informed in advance that the board had no intention of having a public election, which cost the city over 100k in public access funds when MCC went on the attack suing myself, the city and dragging a senior citizen, the late Pat Fiorello, into court.  It was Arthur DeLuca who pressed charges on a senior citizen and, after he attacked members of my family, I contacted the Department of Elder Affairs and reported him.  Now the Transcript is publishing his nonsense.despite knowing what a reprobate Deluca is.claiming the Attorney General's job has been "completed" as of last year (see a screenshot of Deluca's rant to an internet site)

TV3 also claimed a clean bill of health when they intentionally failed to comply with auditors, costing the city 10k for the audit and 3900.00 to a retired judge, all foolishness generated by former Mayor Michael J. McGlynn who could have removed them at any time with the evidence he had in the Rumley Report.

2)MCC self-appointed president Frank Pilleri (who used former board members who were no longer on the board allegedly to vote himself in...allegedly without a true vote or quorum) sent what I consider two harassing e mails to my mailbox on or about April 25 (see below.)  I have blocked Mr. Pilleri from Facebook; I obtained a restraining order on a woman who is an accomplice of TV3 back on September 1, 2015, yet TV3 still sends annoying e mails to my account without my permission.

A copy is enclosed as xxx xxxxxx had requested I send any information to your office. I am doing so now, and with a follow-up report via U.S. mail including the entire Arthur Deluca letter to the editor.

Thanking you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter; myself and other members of the public desire that you press charges against the entire board of Medford Community Cablevision Inc for not having meeting minutes and failing to turn over the financial records to city hall as requested.


Respectfully,

Joe Viglione