Saturday, November 18, 2017

Al Franken Framed - the true story

1,105,876 @ 1:13 pm
1,105,762 @ 10:11 am 10-18-17
Clearly the Trump supporter in the photo was not asleep in a chair .  It was a comedy stunt

It looks exactly as a staged photo would
https://www.snopes.com/photographer-said-franken-image-was-staged/ 

 Franken’s statement, however, does not contain a quote from the alleged photographer. Furthermore, Benjamin seems to be conflating two separate incidents. Tweeden named two occasions in which she felt violated by Franken. One occurred during the rehearsal of a skit, and another when this picture was taken while she slept:
He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.
I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.
I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.
I felt disgusted and violated.

https://www.snopes.com/photographer-said-franken-image-was-staged/