Sunday, November 26, 2017

Brian Calls Ballgame Teddy Part II

1,110,844 @ 6:32 pm
1,110,834 @ 6:06 pm Sunday night 11-26-17
1,110,463 @ 9:07 pm Saturday night 11-25-17


Brian Reprobate; I'm trying to cheer you up here.

Teddy Reprobate:  I get $144,000.00 to suspend people for no good reason whatsoever. I don't get suspended.

Brian: Look at the bright side, if I ever came forward with what I got on you...


Teddy: You'll find yourself in Jimmy DiPaola's hotel room in Maine...

Brian: I think I've just been threatened

Teddy: No, just put in your place.   What happens when
Scarpelli, Camuso, Caraviello and Ed Finn all get in an elevator and William G. Farrell tries to make his entrance?

Brian: Scarpelli threatens to punch him in the face?

Teddy: Heck, no, Scarpelli would never pick on someone his own size, he just jails 17 year olds and wants to punch out 15 year olds...

Brian:  Ugggh....and Jenna Tarabelsi is the one going to the women's detention.   

Teddy: I could be the next Jeremy Meeks and get a modeling contract from prison!

Convict Jeremy Meeks landed a modelling contract from prison last year, but he's out of jail now and seems to be working on a fashion project already.

Brian:  I don't know, Ted, you more resemble Michelle Kosilek, in my humble opinion  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Kosilek

Teddy Ballgame: That's brutal, even for you, Brian.

Brian: The truth hurts!

Teddy: Hey, I thought you were going to cheer me up?
In fact, looking at her / his before and after photos, he/she resembles both of us!
 Brian: As Hannibal Lecter said, "People will think we're in love...


TO BE CONTINUED


















Pageviews today
460
Pageviews yesterday
519
Pageviews last month
21,699
Pageviews all time history
1,110,834