Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TUESDAY MORNING TOP 10 / Letter to Neil Osborne, Chief Sacco, etc.

Equally flawed police "chief" and city solicitor included in correspondence.


Nov 20 at 4:41 PM
Hello Mr. Osborne:

I am in receipt of your  flawed conclusions.  As a member of the NAACP you should be ashamed of yourself.

But, again, you WERE honest with me that things go to the "top of the food chain" (meaning Mrs. Burke) and 
given Chief Leo Sacco's reprehensible threat to me that he does engage in double standards vis a vis police protection, all I can say is that your document is more evidence - possibly - for one of the upcoming court cases I intend to file  where - if I choose - I can also file discrimination charges on Ms. Fraser, Mr. Brown and you.

Chief Sacco said loudly "SUE ME."    Now who am I to defy a direct order from the chief of police?  Sounds like a plan, Leo.


Mr. Osborne, YOU were only honest about one thing: Stephanie Burke holds the puppet strings.   

I have been very effective in removing Gene McGillicuddy from Medford Housing (with help from former governor Deval Patrick) and kicking TV3 to the curb...finally.  
As a wise man said to me - "You got rid of uncle Gene, you'll get rid of (Frank Pilleri's gang).  Indeed I did.

Rather than work with the public you, Ben Brown, Kristina Fraser, work at the pleasure of the mayor. That's not a democracy, that's the "Havana" that
Mr. Rumley signaled to TV3 that they behaved as.

Persistent fellow that I am, the legal options available may remove Ben Brown, you and others from the positions you now hold due to the flagrant negligence and deceptive business practices that you people engage in.
In any event, as I stated as plainly to you as you stated (in a roundabout way) that Burke is in control, the exercise of going to your office gives me the evidence that I need - further proof that a police chief's son doesn't get a breathalyzer while innocent citizens are harassed and bothered, or that the Inclusion and Diversity exist only if you genuflect and kiss Stephanie's ring, which many of us are hardly willing to do...nor should we.

I'm just the messenger.  As I informed you, there are multiple seniors being victimized by this current Administration as well as the past one.

"In every revolution there is one man with a vision"  Captain Kirk to the doppelganger Spock.     
I live by that statement.


Regards


ye editor



________________________________________________________________-


The Real TOP 10 in Medford...published before Inside Medford became "Top 10"







































Pages