Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Mark Rumley to Merge Bill Collection Agency with City Government....a Medford parody



parody

Donato:  Martha wants me out like Matt Lauer on the last train to Clarksville

Rumley:  Good.  I need the entire Spring St. office space for my triple agency, Mark Rumley LLP - Law Office, Bill Collecting and Protecting Reprobates at Medford City Hall

Donato: Do I get a freebie?

Rumley: Not after alllowing that maniac to take photos of you playing pocket pool with my nemesis, the circus barker Michael Marks

Donato:  I sure neutered that puppy, ruff ruff. He ain't been barking much lately

Rumley: A better job than I could do yelling at him and embarrassing myself


Donato: I predict you will bring shame to my Spring Street digs. Especially now that the editor of that blog can finally file a 93a on you, as he's been lusting to do!

Rumley: Better Spring St. than some bathroom in Florida where a young woman allegedly locked herself in to keep away from a state reprobate

Donato: (looking in the mirror and combing his hair)..."Anyone I know"...

TO BE CONTINUED