Monday, July 23, 2018

Demand for Public Access TV Press Release

All Press Inquiries should be directed to: Lauren Feltch – lfeltch@medford-ma.gov; 781-393-2405 (during business hours)

Medford City Hall
85 George P. Hassett Drive, Room 202
Medford, MA 02155
Phone: (781) 393-2408

Dear Ms. Feltch,

I would like to receive press releases from city hall.   Sure, I have my plethora of informants, but I find it fascinating that this Mayor censors and ostracizes and polarizes when on the campaign trail didn't she say she would work to bring the community together?

When Bob Penta received a standing ovation Mrs. Burke sat on her hands, which I have in a photograph.  That was before she smiled broadly when Paul Donato harassed Michael Marks at the October 15, 2017 "opening" of the TV station that doesn't exist for the public, which, of course, was two years to the day when her husband called me an obscenity at the Chevalier Theater in front of dozens of witnesses.  Canon of ethics for court clerks?  Have another drink, Brian!

That being said, because I poke fun at the misdeeds of this Keystone Cops Administration is no reason to deny me press releases - I'm the only magazine in town that gives people the unvarnished truth in what is supposed to be a free society.

Is this Havana or Boston?  Please!

I would like to receive press releases for my "Mad Magazine of Medford Politics."   Too funny, Mark E. Rumley gets on the witness stand and calls the magazine "delusional."  Mark, that's the point of Mad Magazine, to be delusional.  Just because people find it hilarious and laugh at your expense BECAUSE of your wrongful conduct is no reason to attempt to besmirch the publication by stating the obvious: INTENTIONALLY DELUSIONAL TO MAKE SPORT OF STUPID GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.

You must cringe when you realize you are on the same team as Madame Knight and Rick "Lies to the Police" Caraviello.  We would call them clowns (we being my delusional multiple personalities) but clowns are often nice people...you simply pass them off as scallywags, bad people that you like...yikes

OK, enough fun for the day, back to work for all of us, and send me those press releases

Who is the new slave to Muccini-Burke to further make this a private public access station, to paraphrase Joseph Fortunato and Judge Jackson-Thompson

Thank you

Joe V