Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Tropicana Pro Psychotics!

1,224,375 @ 9:37 pm ...ok, off to the club!  Come see me play!!!
1,224,337 @ 9:05 pm 


Stephanie: Isn't he supposed to perform tonight?


Marky Mark:  Now you're obsessed, you can't get your mind off of him.  All you do is read the damn blog. Remember, "it's delusional."  Keep repeating that.

Stephanie: But I read that he's performing tonight, why is he blogging at 9:16 pm?

Marky Mark: He's punishing tonight's band for what he calls "musical masturbation."  It's not that he WANTS to perform, it's that he has to so that the audience stays in the club ~ which proves my point, you are obsessed with him.


Stephanie: He's right, you are using the Trump playbook.  


Marky Mark: So are you, Madame Mayor.

Stephanie: And what are you doing to have ALL that information. Tapping his phones  Did he visit Marian Ryan in Arlington last night?  Can you answer me that?

Marky Mark:  No, I hear he was visiting a good friend of yours down the street.  On the fourth floor, if you get my drift!!!


Patalano, Ryan square off in Middlesex District Attorney debate

During a debate at Arlington’s First Parish Unitarian Universalist Church Tuesday evening – hosted by the ACLU and the Leagues of Women Voters of Arlington, Lexington, and Winchester, and the Mass Incarceration Working Group of the First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Arlington – the two candidates had a chance to make their cases to an audience of more than 180 people.
Ryan argued her five-year track record as DA has made the county a statewide leader in restoration and prevention, while Patalano focused on longstanding inequities in the criminal justice system and insisted on greater transparency with results and data.

MAYOR XXXXX  That would be me, but I ran and hid like you like to do, Stephanie, you taught me well

Stephanie:  Moi?  Really?  You've been copping Jimmy DiPaola's riffs longer than I can remember

COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR: Don't worry, I didn't let him get a word in edgewise.  He sure is crafty.  So polite, playing the elder card, slicing and dicing my smirking staff.

MayorXXX:  YOUR smirking staff??

Communications Director: Sarah Huckabee Sanders I'm not.

Mayor XXX: You got that right.

Communications Director: How do we protect the Executive Director pal of yours that purportedly violated the law?

Mayor XXX: Let him twist in the wind; I agree with the blogger, crop rotation is good.    Why should I get my hands dirty when the blogger will file a complaint and do our work for us!

It's a win /win

Stephanie and Marky Mark roll their eyes simultaneously


Marky whispers to Stephanie: "Amateur hour"

Stephanie:  I Know

MayorXXX:  I heard that, and of course you know, Stephanie, for it takes one to know one!

Communications Director: Touche~

TO BE CONTINUED