Monday, July 30, 2018

We're Having a Little Discussion on a Racist's Facebook Page...and it gets UGLY

1,226,461  @ 9:39 am 

The "Johnny" in question is a hardcore Republican and blatant racist.  He and his ex-wife attempted to get me to "propose" to a woman who was in love with me for years with a sneaky dinner invitation. When I said I liked the woman but did not love her she went out of the room sobbing.
On the very first date I told her I was a homosexual.  She said "I'm not buying it.  Your friends tell me you take women for long walks along the beach and say that you are gay to get rid of them."

Yes, your Honor, I did.  I took women for long walks along the beach telling them I'm gay to get rid of them.  Because I am a homosexual. Sheesh.  Thought honesty was the best policy!

This particular young lady would interfere in my quest for a handsome blonde fellow I had a major crush on back in the day...

a)the guy tells you on the first date that he's gay

b)he's interested in his blonde buddy who comes home with him

c)and you think he's faking it

God almighty, years and years of insanity because they didn't want to hear the truth.

Oh, and the clincher, the lady in question is a hardcore Republican...like that alone was enough for me not to marry her.  Forget the gay aspect  of it, I didn't want to marry her period!

There was only one woman I would have married and she went and died on me.  Go figure
________________________________________________________________________

Hey, Johnny, come up to a city council meeting or I will drive you to a Pxxxxxxxx Town Council (his home town) meeting and do some hard work for your community. 

In the history of Medford Massachusetts I am unarguably the citizen who has spoken most at the council, fought the corrupt council at great personal expense, and who has improved a city of corrupt Democrats. 

As I am a progressive I have no problem fighting corruption even if it is the party that I am aligned with, most especially if it is my party. But you simply can't do that. 

You mouth off without making an improvement from your computer. That's the big difference. You could just as easily do positive things instead of being angry all day and spouting negative rhetoric. How does this help your community our state and this country? It doesn't. There are those of us who fight hard, and others who can only throw rocks. It's sad

________________________

Thank you, Mark (Mark B). 
Unfortunately the GOP maligned Barack Obama because he had a white parent and a black parent. The ignorant look at the color of a man's skin and not the person, the brilliant constitutional lawyer who dug us out of the mess Bush created after Clinton gave us a SURPLUS Say it Say it SAY IT Johnny