Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bless me Rev Brian Burke. 45 years since my last confession Joe Curtatone Central - SAM ADAMS UPDATE

1,236,028 @ 9:47 PM
1,236,004 @ 9:13 
1,235,966@8:19 pm
75 @ 9:47 since 8 pm\
51 since 8 pm

OH MY GOD, JOE CURTATONE WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH ME NOW THAT I HAVE PARTAKEN OF SAM ADAMS AT FENWAY PARK!  

HE'S ALL YOURS, SOMERVILLE MEDIA CENTER'S JOE LYNCH!!!!

‘I will never drink Sam Adam’s beer again!’ Somerville’s mayor fumes at founder’s praise for Trump





Forgive me Reverend Brian S Burke I have sinned. It has been 45 years since my last confession. I had 2 beers at Fenway Park tonight. That’s water, by the way
_________________________________





Solicitor Mark E. Rumley will write to corrupt police chief Leo A. Sacco Jr. and say that the bat which is cemented into the Baseball cap car is a threat.  Because Rumley is a jerk!

_________________________________