Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Don "The Groper" Paulato, State Reprobate, THE INTERVIEW

1.263,228 @ 6:57 am
This Post is a Nike Mestor free zone!

Medford Info: We are talking to long-in-the-tooth State Reprobate Don Paulato. Welcome back to the show, Don

Paulato: Nice to be back..I think.  Why did you post McGlynn's daughter being a witness in the John Edward's trial?

M.I.C.: You still hung up on that Paul...I mean Don...

Paulato: Yes, you hate McGlynn

M.I.C.:  Hate McGlynn?  Without McGlynn we wouldn't get all these page views.  We love McGlynn, and we'll love him even more when he's reunited with Rev Chip Hines over there in Cedar Junction

Don Paulato: It was very naughty of you to post that picture of me having fun with Marks Michaels, the then council president VP

M.I.C.:  It would have been even naughtier if we had a photo of you and Marks at the Russian Steam Room naked on a Friday night

Don Paulato:  Are you game?

M.I.C.: No thanks, seeing you and Marks naked, Don, is not my idea of a fun Friday night out

Don Paulato: You'd rather watch the Friday Night Filth Fest

M.I.C.: Wrong again, though I hear the Russian Steam Bath actually has cameras so you can have your own X rated show under Gordon Patrick

Don Paulato:  Naaah...last time I put my hands on Gordon he tried to cut them off.

M.I.C.: So what possessed you to grab Marks Michaels by the family jewels!

Don Paulato: The same thing that got me to grab his ass the week before at the VFW

M.I.C.: Marks went on record saying he didn't even feel it


Don Paulato: That's why I made SURE he felt it the next week, Oct 15, 2017 at the grand opening of the new TV station

M.I.C.: With Fawn Jalco's kids in the room, and a student!

Don Paulato, State reprobate: Well, someone's got to teach them Sex Ed!  Thank God my friend Cartha Moakley is there to clean up my messes...


TO BE CONTINUED