Tuesday, October 23, 2018

NEW TOP 10 8:44 AM 10-23-18

Why isn't this post in the Top 10?????  https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2018/10/rumley-and-chief-sacco-never-fully-gave.html

SOMEONE TELL ADAM KNIGHT TO GET HIS SUIT PRESSED, PLEASE...
LOOKS LIKE HE SLEPT IN IT.   WHAT?  FREDDY DOESN'T TELL HIM HOW TO GET DRESSED IN THE MORNING...IT MUST BE THE LISTERINE, OR LACK THEREOF...

NEW TOP 10
#8 AND #9 TIED


Oct 20, 2018



IS THE WINCHESTER CARAVIELLO AT ST MARY'S RELATED TO FAT BOY CARAVIELLO IN mEdFrAuD?


A woman named Madeline writes:  Throughout my time in Winchester Sal Caraviello has been a role model, a mentor and a friend to not only me but my siblings, parents and peers. I can’t thank him enough for what he has done for me.The Catholic Church is doing this town such a great disservice and we all stand with you! *