Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Your editor SPEAKS

1,309,293 @ 9:58 pm 
Selfie out in the Berkshires today on 2-5-19

    OK, I was out on business in the Berkshires today...beautiful scenery, took Route 2 all the way... just spectacular imagery, not only the hot 64 year old dude - your editor - but the rolling hills and rivers as well!
_____________________________________
 

Congrats to Rob Gronkowski, Visual Radio guest,
what a great game...


Hey Rob, what you doing this weekend?   I do have plans, and not with the s.o., so you can join us.  You know the number, you know my name!  You don't have a football game ...  Anyone notice that I look better now than I did 7 years ago?    

Like my hero Nancy Pelosi, I stand my ground!

Boyfriend caved today!  HA HA...boy did he step in it.


"I must give this some careful thought"
Gene Hackman, Absolute Power!

Nancy 2
The Donald  0

Park Marenteau would be so proud of me!  :)