Saturday, July 18, 2015

Scathing 3 Page Letter to Mr Rumley about Access TV and his own actions

401,959 @ 3:14 pm


This was sent to an official at City Hall.

A 3 page letter about the prosecution of TV3 was sent to Rumley and about 6 lawyers.   Rumley is getting his copy via U.S. Mail.

Not publishing the letter to Rumley here...not just yet...


____________________________________________________


Dear XXXXXX

It was nice seeing you on Friday; you and Ms. Scanlon have always treated this citizen with respect, as Mary Merrill has, and it is appreciated.

I found it odd that Mr. Rumley would charge me for the Comcast contract when my household has paid over ten thousand dollars in cable bills and has not received public access, that I pay for.

In the attached document (sent via US Mail to Mr. Rumley) I have respectfully requested the return of my three dollars and a full Comcast contract at no charge as my monies go to city hall and I don't know what city hall does with them. 

Until we get access back, I expect all public records request at no expense to me.

As I stated to you, I like Mark Rumley as a person. If I didn't I would say so.  (For example, Ed Finn, Paul Camuso, Adam Knight are, in my opinion, not just bad people, but very bad people. I do not like them and they should be suspended and removed from their respective positions.)

My honorable goal is to provide free speech to the citizens of Medford.  Classes for camera, tripod, computers and other essentials to utilize access tv (and radio) to its fullest.

As a City Solicitor Mr. Rumley is not as trustworthy as he is in his private life, and that is regrettable.  

Mr. Rumley's failure to provide access TV and his failure to go after MCC TV3 as he promised us on or about July 7, 2014, a year ago, is Exhibit A to back up my statement.
        
As a city solicitor, Mark is one of the best reasons for "term limits" on the planet.

I have demands in this letter, being mailed to him first class via the United States Postal Service, and attached in this e mail to you.


Respectfully,