Sunday, August 2, 2015

LEBERTGATE: VIDEO - GAY MAN BEATEN BY COPS

416,792 @ 3:45 am


Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “Faggot” In Horrifying Video

Falcone’s version of events was confirmed by a video obtained by the Daily News, which was shot from a neighbor’s window across the street. In it, Falcone is heard screaming for mercy while the officers mercilessly pile on top of him.


“They threw me against the concrete in front of my house. My first reaction was to try to get up a little bit,” Falcone explained. “While I was on the ground, I had mud and blood in my mouth. One [of the cops] said, ‘Don’t let it get on you, he probably has AIDS, the faggot.’”


Falcone begged the officers to be careful with his foot during the beating, a request they took as an invitation. “They’re hitting me for no reason. One puts his knee on my neck. They were all piling on top of me,” he recalled. “I said, ‘Please, I just had surgery on my foot. One of the cops stepped on my foot. Another cop comes and steps on my head.”




Watersisland 5 hours ago

Each and every citizen of NYC should be suing the city, the police dept. , and these gang members. Their actions, along with the governmental offices, are costing residents tens of millions of dollars each year due to reckless depraved indifference. This is no way for any society to operate; all perps involved should be eliminated from the public. Names please!
 __________________________________________________

Man Who Violently Assaulted Gay Couple At Dallas BBQ Claims Self Defense: “I Am The Victim”

 http://www.newnownext.com/man-who-violently-assaulted-gay-couple-at-dallas-bbq-claims-self-defense-i-am-the-victim/06/2015/

The man who violently assaulted a gay couple at a Dallas BBQ restaurant in New York City last month is still at large and, interestingly enough, claims he is “the victim” in his first interview with the press.

The NYPD identified the suspected assailant as Bayna-Lehkiem El-Amin, a man subsequently outed by Gawker as gay and an active member of New York’s famed ballroom community.