Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Woman accuses another Woman of RAPE; More Garbage PSAs on Ben Brown's NO ACCESS TV

1,115,416 @ 9:26 AM

FOX NEWS SO TAKE IT AS A GRAIN OF SALT IN THIS
EXPLOSIVE CLIMATE

'The Voice's' Melanie Martinez accused of sexual assault by former friend, denies allegations



http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/05/voice-star-melanie-martinez-accused-sex-assault-by-former-friend-denies-allegations.html


“I have kept this secret for years, convincing myself that it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't hurt by it. The thought of accepting that my best friend raped me seems insane,” Heller began her post on Twitter that attracted more than 61,000 shares at the time of publication. “When faced with a friend who really needed help though, I can honestly say she let me down completely.”
______________________________________

condescending, sneaky Ben Brown takes 67k plus and still airs creepy public service announcements.

No public access, no outreach under the clown passing himself off as a station manager

uggg.   Check out Channel 47 Verizon,
Channel 3 Comcast ...watch the swill the immature Ben is programming...it's sick and disgusting.

Burke must be impeached.


9:26 AM
RAGEVIEWS
RAgeviews today
343 SINCE 7 PM LAST NIGHT
Pageviews yesterday
438
Pageviews last month
18,813
Pageviews all time history
1,115,416